Project Playhouse is a unique opportunity that allows Habitat for Humanity of Southeast Ohio to partner with sponsors to build a playhouse for a local family in need, providing children with a safe place to play and imagine what home means to them. Funds raised go toward supporting our mission of inspiring hope, building homes, empowering families, and developing communities, right here in our eight counties.
Interested in being a Project Playhouse Sponsor or want more info?
Please email Stephanie Taylor
Presenting Sponsor - $5,000 (one opportunity per event)
- Project Playhouse presented by YOUR COMPANY NAME
- One playhouse at the event ($3,000 value)
- Logo included in all event and promotional materials
- Opportunity for 6-8 company volunteers to participate in the event
- Name included in all event social media/press releases
- Option to provide promotional items to all volunteers and participants
- Category exclusivity among event sponsors
Playhouse Sponsor - $3,000 (# of opportunities varies by county event)
- One playhouse at the event
- Company name/logo signage at designated playhouse area
- Ability to bring 6-8 teammates to assist with the build
Supply Sponsor - $500 (unlimited opportunities)
- Covers expenses such as lumber, hardware, shingles, tarps, ladders, paint, paint supplies, sawhorses, etc.
- Name of company/donor included on event banner